Design Bamboo Veneer Pattern 03
The bamboo veneers are widely used for furniture and interior decoration.Quote Us & Get Samples
The cellouse fleece at the back of our bamboo veneers prevents tearing and makes it easy to glue on a substrate (like chipboard, MDF, Aluminum alloy, and plywood). Therefore the bamboo lamellas can be used widely in furniture, interior decoration, etc where wood products have normally been applied such as cabinetry, wall & ceiling panel, flooring, floor molding, door & door frame, acoustic panels, lampshade, and other art craft products.
1. Different cross pressed bamboo construction
2. Stability and hardness
3. The length can be created by using finger joints, the longest we can do is 6000mm
4. Customized veneer grains pattern and size
5. Uniform and beautiful grains
6. Low cost and more premium products
7. Eco-friendly and sustainable material
Packing & Loading
Normally the bamboo veneer is packed with shrink packing bags + paper cartons + plywood pallets. And the pallets tie-up with 4 steel strips horizontally and 8 steel strips vertically.